Whether corporate or social – Alea recognizes its responsibility and continues to be an active sponsor of following international and domestic events:
- AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum:
A premier Asia-focused conferences and networking events for the private equity industry, Alea has been associated as a sponsor with AVCJ events since 2006. The event attracts the top private equity professionals, corporate executives and institutional investors to the financial centres of Asia.
- Corporate Cricket Series – Saran Sports CC7:
Since 2005, Alea has allied with the annual corporate cricket event hosted by Saran Sports. Performed over a period of four months, CC7 is an opportunity for corporate executives to participate and perform as a team. Listed in the Limca Book of Records as organizers of India’s biggest corporate sports series, Saran Sports has hosted activities for more than 1500 teams and 25,000 executives since its first corporate event in 1997.
- Corporate Soccer Series – Saran Sports:
Alea is associated following playoffs since 2015:
- Saran Corporate Soccer Series – The annual tournament, conducted in four distinct formats, is structured to accommodate the fitness level and schedule of participating corporate executives.
- South Mumbai Junior Soccer Challenger – One of India’s largest community based football championships, this talent hunt event is a platform for young participants from municipal, government-aided and private schools.
- NARA Betterment Society:
Team Alea believes in enhancing the community we live and work in. This is made possible by creating awareness amongst the society, facilitating development initiatives and organizing campaigns for the underprivileged.
Regular workshops and welfare drives are planned and conducted by the firm, which encourage participation from its employees.